1. Bellomo R, Goldsmith D, Russell S, Uchino S. Postoperative serious adverse events in a teaching hospital: a prospective study. Med J Aust. 2002: 176:216-218.
2. Schein RM, Hazday N, Pena M, et al. Clinical antecedents to in-hospital cardiopulmonary arrest. Chest. 1990;98:1388-1392.
3. Franklin C, Mathew J. Developing strategies to prevent in hospital cardiac arrest: analyzing responses of physicians and nurses in the hours before the event. Crit Care Med. 1994;22(2):244-247.
4. Sharek PJ, Parast LM, Leong K, et al. Effect of a rapid response team on hospital-wide mortality and code rates outside the ICU in a children’s hospital. JAMA. 2007;298(19)2267-2274.
5. Saad Al-Qahtani and Hasan M. Al-Dorz. Rapid response systems in acute hospital care. Annals of Thoracic Medicine. August 20, 2009. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2841802/)
6. Young, MP et al, J Gen Intern Med. 2003; 18: 77-83.